Kill switch opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All do the same. I've run dynamite killswitch's in all of my stuff with no issues. Take killer bee out of the equation because you most likely won't get it...
Never had experience with the dynamite, but the battery they suggested for the 5t 2.0 was junk. It was by dynamite.
Mod or hilantronics. I've seen dynamite killswitches fail far more than any other
I’ve heard to stay far away.

To each their own, I've had one out of 5 dynamite kill switches fail but the truck was off.

I'll say this, the large scale hobby community is a like a mine field of personal preference or bias. Some stories are true but most are preference or people flexing because they dump a boat load of money into premium parts.. not implying that's the case here.

My only experience is with the Killer Bee and the version prior to the Killer Bee. I have 2 versions prior to the Killer Bee are still working flawlessly for the past 13 years. The 2 Killer Bees I have are just maybe 4 years old with no issues. I do have a few Dynamite and Rovan kill switches NIP sitting on the shelf. I have yet to try these.

MOD....4 years 0 issues....must turn off avc,etc Very small easy to use
Mod hasn't even been out for 4 years. Also I bought 3 of mod switches and 1 failed in less than a month. Not worth the $100 price tag as it is a copy of hilly anyways.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks