Kill Switch problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Brewer

I have a problem. My MT which I run quite often started messing up, I couldn't not get it to start the other day, thought it was battery, so I charged it up. Finally did get it to run last week. My problem lies in turning it off. I tried to kill it with the kill switch, but that didn't work so I tried using the red kill on the motor, would not die. Had to choke the carb. Then I tried starting it again and heard a rattle in the eng. Any ideas before i just tear this motor apart/

I have a problem. My MT which I run quite often started messing up, I couldn't not get it to start the other day, thought it was battery, so I charged it up. Finally did get it to run last week. My problem lies in turning it off. I tried to kill it with the kill switch, but that didn't work so I tried using the red kill on the motor, would not die. Had to choke the carb. Then I tried starting it again and heard a rattle in the eng. Any ideas before i just tear this motor apart/
I think the red engine off and kill switch got unplugged from the coil

Rattle in the motor warrants a tear down, as far as the switch goes which one u running?

Yea, the clip actually broke off and jammed up in the fin and broke one off. Now I need another fly wheel. I think the fin must have already been cracked cause I wouldn't think a clip that small could do any damage like that.

Yea, the clip actually broke off and jammed up in the fin and broke one off. Now I need another fly wheel. I think the fin must have already been cracked cause I wouldn't think a clip that small could do any damage like that.
I mean if it's spinning at 20,000+ rpm, a clip flies at a fin, it could break off, but what are the chances you actually we're at full throttle? Never know. Anyways lol

Do u have the mesh mod done is the important Q here ? as anything could of snapped a fin off if no mesh mod...?....a fan will still run ok with 1 -2 bits of fin/s missing....?....and unless ur a hardcore seasoned racer a lightened flywheel u aint gonna notice the difference?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks