Killer Bee and Spektrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then what does it have to do with mr science? Why is it that the k/s won't work on an avc reciever but works on the sr515 and non avc recievers? Either my brain is broken or you just absolutely no sense

the AVC receivers don't come with GAS failsafe and that is what you need for K/S . my point is this is unrelated to AVC as most people think , in future Spektrum may make a receiver with AVC that has GAS failsafe. AVC technology is not what is causing the issue, it's the lack of GAS failsafe , just read the manual for your SR515

Um... so I think it boils down to the mere fact that the avc receiver yes it's the reciever and it has everything to do with the fact it is avc is what won't allow the killswitch to engage because the aux channel does not work in a way that the sr515 with the "gas" fail safe is triggered. But im over this banter because we were all content with throwing our hands up with saying an avc reciever won't work with a killswitch

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks