Killer bee kill swich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofastgas

Ok so I got a hold of a dx3 and srs4200 reciver,for my dbxl,I wanted the 3rd channel to kill the motor with the killer bee switch,put it all in an started it up, revved up good hit the gas and it died after several times of this happening brought it to the bench and unplugged the killer bee from the reciver wouldn't start no spark, unplugged it from the coil side of the killer bee and started and ran perfect.is my kill switch bad or is there some kind of perameter that I have to set on the reciver?

Ok so I got a hold of a dx3 and srs4200 reciver,for my dbxl,I wanted the 3rd channel to kill the motor with the killer bee switch,put it all in an started it up, revved up good hit the gas and it died after several times of this happening brought it to the bench and unplugged the killer bee from the reciver wouldn't start no spark, unplugged it from the coil side of the killer bee and started and ran perfect.is my kill switch bad or is there some kind of perameter that I have to set on the reciver?
i'd say your kill switch is fine mate, when you unplugged the super bee at the receiver the switch just assumes theres no power or low battery so stays in the kill position,
unplugging at the coil or unplugging at the red plug on the grey wire and the kill switch is now disconnected, so engine will run,
i think the problem is your receiver, ryan (rep) knows which receiver will work with spectrum radio gear and the super bee, he will probably comment when he sees this (y),

edit, also make sure you have the super bee set to lipo if you're using lipo or nimh if you're using minh battery etc (y)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks