killer r/c version 2 killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whittron

Got 2 brand new killer v2 killswitches,awhile back and pluged one in 2 my new fg leopard comp and would not work,i have had the worst luck with the ver2 switches,this is like the 4th one 2 go bad on me,but these ones haven't even been used yet,but soon as i hooked up my v3 killswitch it worked,so i know im not doing anything wrong i must have some bad luck or something,but now i have 120$ in junk killswitches i cant use,let alone the 4 i have in my other 5th scales,defantley like v3switches better haven't had any issues with those,have2 of them and 4 of the other,HELP ME OUT THERE KILLER THESE V2,S ARE KILLEN ME.:(

Got 2 brand new killer v2 killswitches,awhile back and pluged one in 2 my new fg leopard comp and would not work,i have had the worst luck with the ver2 switches,this is like the 4th one 2 go bad on me,but these ones haven't even been used yet,but soon as i hooked up my v3 killswitch it worked,so i know im not doing anything wrong i must have some bad luck or something,but now i have 120$ in junk killswitches i cant use,let alone the 4 i have in my other 5th scales,defantley like v3switches better haven't had any issues with those,have2 of them and 4 of the other,HELP ME OUT THERE KILLER THESE V2,S ARE KILLEN ME.:(
you should get in touch with killer rc

OK, i have a super bee, my 3PM aux switch seems to be stuck, theres no way to move it back and forth , so how do I kill the motor with my radio.:mad:

Instead of getting frustrated on a forum you could always contact the manufacturer. Each kill switch kit we ship out comes with a business card that has my phone number and email address on it. [email protected]

You do know that V2 Killer Bees don't respond to Aux control, right? They are made for 2 channel radios.

Email me and tell me whats wrong with your kill switches. Then we can decide if they are defective or not. If they are defective then I will fix them. It's that easy.

Last edited:
OK, i have a super bee, my 3PM aux switch seems to be stuck, theres no way to move it back and forth , so how do I kill the motor with my radio.:mad:

3 easy options:

-Take the radio apart and fix the switch.
-Get in the System menu and assign your Aux channel to a different switch
-Turn off the transmitter power to kill the engine.

Instead of getting frustrated on a forum you could always contact the manufacturer. Each kill switch kit we ship out comes with a business card that has my phone number and email address on it. [email protected]

You do know that V2 Killer Bees don't respond to Aux control, right? They are made for 2 channel radios.

Email me and tell me whats wrong with your kill switches. Then we can decide if they are defective or not. If they are defective then I will fix them. It's that easy.
Trust me i have tried everything,and you cant blame me for getting a little frustrated when 2 killswitches that have not even been used yet wont work,i mean i know it happens but man i have had some bad luck with the v2 switches,but just found your card and will call you tomorro.
thanks Steve

What doesn't work about them? Do you get a solid green light when you turn on the transmitter? Does the light flash when you turn the transmitter off?

Last edited:

+1 Kent ....there is no need for threads like this:(

its easy to contact you through your email

K....

well i don't see anything bad he posted up,
and theres nothing wrong with posting a thread like this, if he's having issues he's having issues,maybe he didnt think to email Krc?
and come on how many people on any forum get frustrated first post something then think what they should do? almost everyone does at one point or another

People want the components they buy and install in their cars to function, most of the times they do, but sometimes they don't and frustration sets in, it's only natural for someone to feel pissed, but in the end, talking is how people resolve their problems. i hope he gets it all sorted out. remember that Killer RC also has to defend themselves also, good luck to all involved.:)

well i never said Krc shouldn't defend themselves but on the same note don't get frustrated either,some ones already upset about it, why compile it by being upset also?most vendors don't know whats going on sometimes unless someone posts about it,

If I have a problem with something I usually go to the person or company that made the thing, because they make the things for a living. Who would know more than them?

I just happened to stumble across this thread, about my "junk kill switches". 90% of the time when people have problems with a kill switch the problem is user error. A simple call to me usually fixes the problem within a couple minutes. And if they are actually broke then I'll fix them or send you new ones. I take care of all my customers.

BTW, I haven't received a call or email yet.

Last edited:
+1 Kent ....there is no need for threads like this:(

its easy to contact you through your email

K....
Whats wrong with my thread,your starting to sound like some people over in hpi forum there Trebor,if you don't like it then stay off it has nothing to do with u.......:D

And thanks Chi-town,i didnt think i posted anything wrong either,and another thing there Killer never said anything about ur killswitches being junk,if i thought they were junk i wouldnt have them in 6 of my cars,and another thing i run the v2 in 4 of my other cars the same way,with same radio and recievers,this isnt my first rodeo and didnt mean to hurt anybodys feelings, except Trebor because apparently he either dosent know how to read or he thinks everything i post is to put people down and negative,so apparently U don't NO ME VERY WELL,and unless u have had same prob.as me or got some idea why im having these issues mind ur own buisness.And Killer i tried every single possible way that it could be hooked up,and they will not work.

whittron your just an ass...........i don't think i have read any of your replies to anything without putting some one or something down.......as for your as you say problem with the kill switch,it would have been easier just to contact Kent.
"think before you jump"

K....

Like i said Trebor your the ass and a idiot,so if you don't like my post or threads,then when you see one keep your monkey ass off it,its people like you that make other people afraid to vent there frustrations on these forums,which there is nothing wrong with.

Ok. Need some more details. What exactly doesn't work? Does the LED light up when you plug them in and turn on the receiver power?
Killer i will call u today i have been busy and didnt want to call you 2 late,otherwise we will be typing back and fourth for days.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks