killer r/c version 2 killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said Trebor your the ass and a idiot,so if you don't like my post or threads,then when you see one keep your monkey ass off it,its people like you that make other people afraid to vent there frustrations on these forums,which there is nothing wrong with.

i would not say im an idiot having my HND in mechanical engineering maybe an ass at times yes,but never all the time as you are.....now then touchy touchy if i want to reply in this post i shall do as there is nothing you can do to stop me.

so i shall repeat my view,maybe not yours but who cares, there was no need to post as you did it does harm peoples businesses,a simple pm or email to kent would of sufficed

K....

Your lucky you live so far away cause if you were any closer i would shut your mouth myself,its ass holes like you that get people frustrated,and i don't give a fiddlestick what degrees you have or exp.your still a idiot..

Moving on ......
I DO .... suggest you contact Kent.
If you have already, I'm sure you'll be down the road to clarification - what the problem(s) is/are.

Good luck in sorting it out.
As I mentioned earlier, Kent's a good guy and WILL ensure you are sorted.
Al.

touchy touchy whitarse :D i see you dish it out but cant take it.

i thought you where frustrated before i mentioned anything.

yes Al lets move on :)

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks