Killer RC issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers 👍

Have to get it now ,spent money on a new battery gun and battery with charger plus the rubber stopper drill bits ,if I can get the same product elsewhere I'll cancel thru PayPal
And thanks mate 👍

Oh ,basher ,did you ever get your product/order?

It's not that in my eyes , it's the lack of common 🤬 courtesy. Now I need to get my goods just so I can leave brutal feedback..

Heard good things about the Super bee but I got a dynamite one for about £25 I think and is decent 👍

Cheers fella ,it's not strictly necessary but no the point ,will install when pull start fails...

Got his address so I can airmail my dog to him lol
No communication and no parts from Killer RC. Called my credit card and cancelled. Ordered the Dynamite from DDM and received it in 3 days.

Placed an order from Killer RC over a month ago. No phone contact so emailed them multiple times for an update with no response. Anyone having issues with Killer RC lately?
It August 1 2023 . I'm having the same trouble right now . I order a killer bee kill switch on 7-24 -23 . I haven't got it yet . No phone # ,No response to my emails. There no way to track it that I know of . Do anyone know how to get in contact with this company besides email?

It August 1 2023 . I'm having the same trouble right now . I order a killer bee kill switch on 7-24 -23 . I haven't got it yet . No phone # ,No response to my emails. There no way to track it that I know of . Do anyone know how to get in contact with this company besides email?
They're wankers,get your money back from PayPal or your bank.had same problem myself,gave them 2 months then decided enough was enough and got my refund.many others have the same issues (check the forums)

I'm sure they were,if they're struggling or whatever they could've got in contact, maybe they've sunk ,fk knows
It's no excuse for them, it's just sad. Been seeing this happen a lot and not just in rc. Most recently, my uncle was telling me he went to order refrigerant for the shop, called his normal supplier and got the message machine. Said they were out of business, supply and employee issues. They reccomended another vendor to buy from. His guy that made hoses went under. Cost of raw materials is too high for a small customer hose shop and he was never high volume. The world priced him out of business. He could make up about any hose you wanted. Custom rubber and silicon, Kevlar, stainless, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies. He was also pretty open with his troubles. Just a sad state in general.

Placed an order from Killer RC over a month ago. No phone contact so emailed them multiple times for an update with no response. Anyone having issues with Killer RC lately?
I stopped dealing with them along time ago. Had a couple of kill switches and one started shutting off my baja for no reason. Put a new battery in, new kill switch on motor and and a few seconds after starting it would shut it off. Kill switch was only a couple of months old. Contacted them and they told me it couldn't be their product it had to be something else. So i replaced them with dynamite kill switches and haven't had any issues since. And it's been about 4-5 years ago now. I'll never give them another dime.

Wish I saw this before ordering. Ordered August 11th and no delivery and no response when asking about it. Paypal takes forever to get refunded (opened a case anyway) the Dynamite switch is out of stock everywhere. I'm not paying $100 for the MOD brand.

The o
Wish I saw this before ordering. Ordered August 11th and no delivery and no response when asking about it. Paypal takes forever to get refunded (opened a case anyway) the Dynamite switch is out of stock everywhere. I'm not paying $100 for the MOD brand.
The ones Taylor use are decent enough

Get the hilantronics brand from Detroit Performance. I use these mostly and never had a failure

Just ordered the ikilly2 from Detroit Performance, like that its more than just a killswitch with info like engine temp, RPM etc... Still nothing but crickets from Killer RC. They don't even respond to PayPal claims. Never dealing with them again.

J'ai passé une commande auprès de Killer RC il y a plus d'un mois. Aucun contact téléphonique, je leur ai donc envoyé plusieurs e-mails pour une mise à jour sans réponse. Quelqu'un a-t-il eu des problèmes avec Killer RC ces derniers temps ?
Salut BigBasher, je commande sur rc killer aussi pour différentes pièces de mon losi 5ive aucun problème jusqu'au 13 février 2024 que j'ai commandé et cela fait 1 mois aussi pas de nouvelle pas de réponse après plusieurs mails envoyés

The above members comment translates as such:

Hi BigBasher, I order on rc killer also for different parts of my losi 5ive no problem until February 13, 2024 that I ordered and it's been 1 month also no news no response after several emails sent

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks