Killer RC kill switch setup

Thread starter #1
He so I am getting a Losi 5t Friday and I have a @Killer RC switch as well. I have hear that there problems setting the switch up. Can someone walk me through the set up of the switch on the stock radio. And turning off the avc. I am going to get a different radio but I don’t have to funds at this time. I want to run it stock for now. Thanks

MARLEY76

first welcome joek72 to the forum.. and there pretty much easy to install i had a few issues wen i first fitted mine but all well in the end . just take ur time installing it .. let us know how it went ......:)

12 Bravo

first welcome joek72 to the forum.. and there pretty much easy to install i had a few issues wen i first fitted mine but all well in the end . just take ur time installing it .. let us know how it went ......:)
i have a 5 t also and bought the killer bee switch but have'nt installed it yet, i running the stock radio with a 3 channel receiver do i need to upgrade the transmitter for it to work

machine head

Hey guys, I would return the killer rc kills switch, as they don't work with all the radios. Especially the cheaper ones and buy a Dynamite kill switch p/n 1240. I had nothing but problems with the killer rc unite. Also you need to buy a glitch capacitor to reduce the noise in the servo's. you can buy them on e bay for about 7 bucks. Get the one that rated 10 volts at 5500 mirco farads, it makes a big difference. Buy a splitter the cap goes on one end ,the battery on the other end and in a channel on your receiver. I purchased a futaba 4 PLS and this unit is great. has a built in kill switch with more usable rang that you will never use

MARLEY76

agree with machine head on this one guys ive the dynamite kill switch .. once fitted had no issues at all.. but one massive relieve on the mind knowing ive a kill switch fitted. :)

Thread starter #7
I got the killer bee switch to work fine. At first it was a pain but I had the dip switch in the wrong way. The only way I could get it to work is with powering off the controller. But I am fine with that. Thanks for the help guys.

A34BEC77-390B-463B-B883-558610D0FF4B.jpeg