Killer RC kill switch setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joek72

He so I am getting a Losi 5t Friday and I have a @Killer RC switch as well. I have hear that there problems setting the switch up. Can someone walk me through the set up of the switch on the stock radio. And turning off the avc. I am going to get a different radio but I don’t have to funds at this time. I want to run it stock for now. Thanks

first welcome joek72 to the forum.. and there pretty much easy to install i had a few issues wen i first fitted mine but all well in the end . just take ur time installing it .. let us know how it went ......:)

first welcome joek72 to the forum.. and there pretty much easy to install i had a few issues wen i first fitted mine but all well in the end . just take ur time installing it .. let us know how it went ......:)
i have a 5 t also and bought the killer bee switch but have'nt installed it yet, i running the stock radio with a 3 channel receiver do i need to upgrade the transmitter for it to work

Hey guys, I would return the killer rc kills switch, as they don't work with all the radios. Especially the cheaper ones and buy a Dynamite kill switch p/n 1240. I had nothing but problems with the killer rc unite. Also you need to buy a glitch capacitor to reduce the noise in the servo's. you can buy them on e bay for about 7 bucks. Get the one that rated 10 volts at 5500 mirco farads, it makes a big difference. Buy a splitter the cap goes on one end ,the battery on the other end and in a channel on your receiver. I purchased a futaba 4 PLS and this unit is great. has a built in kill switch with more usable rang that you will never use

I got the killer bee switch to work fine. At first it was a pain but I had the dip switch in the wrong way. The only way I could get it to work is with powering off the controller. But I am fine with that. Thanks for the help guys.

A34BEC77-390B-463B-B883-558610D0FF4B.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks