Killer RC LiFe Low Voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpine4

I received a Killer RC 2300 mah LiFe for my Futaba Radio. The problem I am having is the voltage came way too low to charge. Voltage is at 3.30v per cell. Should be at 3.85v per sell. My icharger 206B will not allow me to charge since the voltage is too low. Does anyone have 206b icharger and tell me how to trickle charge, or should I try to return the battery to DDM. I put a call into them.

i had this on futuba's life the other day?.the tx wouldn't even turn on..it was dead☹...i did a quik nihm charge for 30 seconds and then it charged as normal and it fully charged?
LiFe battery nominal voltage is 3.3v per cell. Are you trying to charge it using a Lipo setting? That might be what is confusing the charger. I'm running a similar charger and had to create and save a custom profile to charge my LiFe battery.
yes??
u need to select ' life '....settings ?

How long can you run on a charge?

I'm running a Spektrum 4200 mAh LiFe in my HPI Baja and I think it's overkill. I've run over 2+ hours (5 tanks) on a single charge, and it doesn't even get close to draining the battery. The 5 tank run only drained 1167 mAh from the pack.

5 tanks is quite a long time to run without any kind of intervention. Your 2300 mAh pack should easily last you 3 tanks between charges, but I would recommend getting a full charge on it prior to every outing, just to make sure you have enough juice to get through a whole day of running.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks