Killer rc super bee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codywp

I’m new to this forum and I’m sure this has been asked hundreds of times but I can’t seem to find the answers.

Before installing the kill switch the car ran amazing. I have a Futaba 3PV radio system. So I installed a super bee kill switch, everything is hooked up, I got a few beeps and finally a green light. Tried firing the motor and nothing...no spark, I used an ignition tester and no spark. Rules out the plug. I disconnected the kill switch from the coil still no spark. I’m lost and frustrated now.

I also noticed that using channel 3 makes the alarm sound but if I turn of the remote nothing happens, it still has a green light and doesn’t sound the alarm.

Please help

So some good news. I got it started...however it took me having to completely remove the kill switch and returning it back to factory. I guess I’ll just take my chances without a kill switch as I have no one locally that can show me what I’m doing wrong with the kill switch or radio setup.

So some good news. I got it started...however it took me having to completely remove the kill switch and returning it back to factory. I guess I’ll just take my chances without a kill switch as I have no one locally that can show me what I’m doing wrong with the kill switch or radio setup.
Get a modified pico thats what i use. I bought a killer bee before and it lasted about a year then it just kept shutting off my car about 5 seconds after starting. I contacted them about it and was told that it couldn't be the switch it must be something else so i put the pico back in and never had any trouble since. My pico switches I've had for about 8-9 years now. I'll never buy killerbee switches again.

Get hold of a spring or a rubber band and tie it to the out hole on the throttle servo horn so it pulls back. The servo is plenty strong to pull it along with the throttle if however you lose contact to the vehicle the vibrations from the vehicle will make the band/spring pull the idle servo back and break the vehicle. Almost all racers where i live use this trick instead of killswitches for the single reason that they almost always without exception end up causing gremlin issues.

ive same scruffy had no issues with my dynamite kill switch..CODWP try and align your coil magneto it mght av moved while installing killer bee switch.. just use a buisness card for the gap or it just mght be your coil packed in ... had same on mine working one min nxt didnt had no spark ect in end was faulty worn coil magneto £9.99 from rcmodelz ... hope this is the infor you need :)

didnt see that you had got it started m8 . well that rules out the coil?.. just start again tbh i had bit of trouble with mine whilst installing my dynamite kill switch... did you bind it ect trust me m8 just keep at it and you will get it all to work.. it most likley be something silly usual case..

I have a quick question, i haven't ran my baja for the last five years or so, rebuilt it a few weeks ago, was testing out the killerbee but noticed a good 1 1/2 to 2 second delay before it shut downs the engine? Thanks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks