KillerRC Kill Switch Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the KillerBee site that the system isn't exactly compatable with KM cars/trucks. But I also ran across a forum post saying he had luck getting a V1 to work with his KM. Don't want to hijack the thread so, please PM me if you have any info regarding this.

It will not be the car itself it will matter which radio and receiver you are using. So if you are using a radio and receiver that is compatible with the killer rc then it does not matter what car it is on.

I read on the KillerBee site that the system isn't exactly compatable with KM cars/trucks. But I also ran across a forum post saying he had luck getting a V1 to work with his KM. Don't want to hijack the thread so, please PM me if you have any info regarding this.

KM has often changed the radios they use. It's hard for me to keep up with em all. But lately I have had several customers say that the Killer Bee does work well with their newer KM radio. If you have a 3 channel transmitter and receiver then get a V1 Killer Bee. If you have a 2 channel radio get a V2 Killer Bee.

It will not be the car itself it will matter which radio and receiver you are using. So if you are using a radio and receiver that is compatible with the killer rc then it does not matter what car it is on.

Yeah, the type of car you have doesn't really matter. All these cars and trucks use the same kind of ignition system. What matters most is what radio you have, and if it has a spare channel or not. If your car has a crappy radio its easy to swap it out with a good aftermarket radio. (Futaba is my personal choice)

Last edited:
KM has often changed the radios they use. It's hard for me to keep up with em all. But lately I have had several customers say that the Killer Bee does work well with their newer KM radio. If you have a 3 channel transmitter and receiver then get a V1 Killer Bee. If you have a 2 channel radio get a V2 Killer Bee.

Yeah, the type of car you have doesn't really matter. All these cars and trucks use the same kind of ignition system. What matters most is what radio you have, and if it has a spare channel or not. If your car has a crappy radio its easy to swap it out with a good aftermarket radio. (Futaba is my personal choice)

A break down from the master himself cool. Thanks.

We have a winner for the KillerRC kill switch...

And the winner is...

lsf-winner.png

Post #10 belongs to, 19cobra93.

Congratulations 19cobra93, and thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway!

Awesome! I had a good feeling about this. I've needed one for my Rampage, but held off on ordering one pending these results.

Thanks to everyone involved, this is exciting.

My TX is a Futaba 3PMX, so it looks like a V1 is headed my way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks