king motor t1000 30.5cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a woodster body and i used as close toa comp orange polycarb paint spray color as i could, then by stroke of luck found a seller that sels decals on ebay. he had 1/5 scale gen lee decals, so i bought a sheet, used the appropriate decals, and made it look like a gen lee style body, those secure holes in it to fasten it to truck werent easy to get the o rings in the holes i drilled out either, the tops were at thinner thickness areas, so not so bad, but those 2 side ones either side were a pain in ass to get in. the bodies 2 times thicker in those locations. was really tuff to work them in place. i also shot a coat of black on inside after laying all the orange in there, the decals, are outside applied, thats only drawback, theyre not shown side sticky, to apply on inside.

the 30 should be the same as my 29's 2 speed. mine hasnt hiccupped at all yet, but from wht i hear the 1 way bearing is really bout only issues on it, someone here once put up a link to the bearing needed, to replace it, i think i might have that link in favs someplace.

here it is:

http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit10967

i think this is it, or it might be the one for the rotostarts, which i have one, but no drill fast nuff to roll it over very well

Last edited:
I don't know if I've asked you this already but have you had any problems with your 2 speed. I'm thinking about getting a T1000 2 speed 30.5cc my self.

I haven't had any problems with it. It's been flawless. I've driven it quite a bit too. Fast truck and really does perform well. I thought I was going to be upgrading a bunch of stuff, but it really doesn't need anything. My only upgrade I'm going to do right now is some street tires so I don't kill the knobby ones. It spins a LOT. I too have read about some issues with the one way bearing, but so far so good. If it fails and continues to be a problem, I'll probably just swap it over to the standard single speed. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, it's the best $800 I've ever spent.

Last edited:
I haven't had any problems with it. It's been flawless. I've driven it quite a bit too. Fast truck and really does perform well. I thought I was going to be upgrading a bunch of stuff, but it really doesn't need anything. My only upgrade I'm going to do right now is some street tires so I don't kill the knobby ones. It spins a LOT. I too have read about some issues with the one way bearing, but so far so good. If it fails and continues to be a problem, I'll probably just swap it over to the standard single speed. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, it's the best $800 I've ever spent.

Where did you get yours from?

Where did you get yours from?

I got it from Dan on Ebay. It was listed at $829 with a buy it now, or make offer. I offered less and after a little counter-offering we settled on a good price shipped (less than $800).

He included the upgraded pipe, and after asking, he kindly swapped the body from the black one to the white one. I figured white would look a little less beat up after a while. Dan was great to deal with.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks