King Motor X2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a cone shaped foam piece in the front of the alloy holder then 4 foam discs stacked up behind it all the way to a screen mesh just in front of the carb. choke plate, so you can just oil up the inner discs and leave the outer ones cleaner so they don't cake with every little debris. It is not my favorite design, but it works ok. I got 1 tank through it after numerous pull start troubles out of the box (a chunk of alloy debris from the recoil pawl, I presume, that fell out after it went sproing). (sigh) I got my first run out of the way, and setscrew and bolts are loose everywhere, so I am going to re-build now before I lose any important pieces.....so much for best laid plans about running it stock for a while.

I have had minimal problems with my truck . I have only had a couple of screws come loose . I spent last weekend at the race track and put 4 tanks threw it and quite a few nasty crashes and it is holding up great . The first thing I did was take that stock filter off and change it out for a TGN DT1 and a velocity stack 25.00 and that setup it rock solid . The filter set up is the only thing I did not like about the truck so far .

-body is good so far. I haven't run it in the cold yet. It took a tumble nasty enough to pop the nut off the end of the shock piston. Body was just fine though. There was a tiny dab of threadlock on the shock shaft end, but didn't look like enough to really hold, so that will be gone over on all 4's........

Having a blast with mine

Only thing that's broke is a shell after a really bad roll over smash. Had the steering servo arm come off and lost a break linkage collar that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
how you do videos

balloons may I ask you how you get the video to show up the best I could do was a link I tried sharing it, embedding it and it would not show up like yours what am I missing?

thanks

you have to go to the YouTube webpage that the video is on and copy the page from the tool bar once you put that in the forum it will automatically show the video.

the dog got it

1bit.jpg
the 2 dogs learned the track and one of them got the rear corner when I slowed down for the hairpin turn. the body was fine after many flips and rolls but one attack by my collie and I got 3 holes and a few dents

There are not copyright infringements with the KM X2 and no legal action taken by Losi or HPI in terms of other KM trucks. Losi KM all made in China (just like the iPhone) get over the clone rip off statements, many of these Chinese company's were making parts for losi and hpi, now they are allowed to make the complete item.

So once and for all back up your rip off statements with some evidence of legal action pending or otherwise.

Enough already.......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks