King Motors Photo Gallery! Post you Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd add mine to the mix... nice Baja's all. :)

I really like to look of that carbon fiber body. We have a new company in down that does some kind of coating that look like that. I need to start taking part off of mine and sending them in.

A different look for my KM with this body...

Attachments

• Body .1.jpg
    Body .1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 45
  • Body 1.jpg
    Body 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Body rear.jpg
    Body rear.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 41
:tumbleweed: This thread is a ghost town!

These new HPI outlaws, Hostile beadlocks, and HPI desert busters will look right at home on the moneypit :)

D30679D6-85A5-46BA-8B51-2747D5E64EF1_zpsvbuteee1.jpg

Thank you! I took it out last weekend and ran an entire tank through it without any issues. I think I've reached the right amt of cnc and plastic for reliability. Next up is a motor swap!

My 1st

20150615_190701.jpg

Here is my 1st (but not last) 1/5 scale. Was originally a rovan but has some Km parts as well as after market upgrades. Current power plant is a highly modded cy gp290. I have two other power plants in the works. I have yet to try it because I,ve been waiting for weeks for a clutch and PS.

View attachment 10342

Here is my 1st (but not last) 1/5 scale. Was originally a rovan but has some Km parts as well as after market upgrades. Current power plant is a highly modded cy gp290. I have two other power plants in the works. I have yet to try it because I,ve been waiting for weeks for a clutch and PS.

Finally got to try it. Wow I am hooked. It def looks like its gonna rip.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks