King Motors Photo Gallery! Post you Pics.

Hello I bought a motor king 34CC And I'm having issues with the tuning it runs great for about 10 minutes great top speed, great low throttle response,but after 10 minutes it just bogs out in dies... am I running it too rich or to lean any pointers please let me know thank you

Hello I bought a motor king 34CC And I'm having issues with the tuning it runs great for about 10 minutes great top speed, great low throttle response,but after 10 minutes it just bogs out in dies... am I running it too rich or to lean any pointers please let me know thank you
sounds like you could be running a little lean try opening about a 1/4 turn on the high needle and see what it does, when I bought my KingMotors Baja 5B with a 30.5cc the carb was way out of adjustment for the altitude of where I live. Also for me I like to run a new engine with an 8 to 1 ratio for gas mixture for about the first two or three tanks of gas then I drop back to a 6 to 1 ratio I just like to see a hint of smoke when it is running just so I know I am getting adequate lubrication the poor little engines are running a seriously high RPM.

Last edited: