King Motors Photo Gallery! Post you Pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I bought a motor king 34CC And I'm having issues with the tuning it runs great for about 10 minutes great top speed, great low throttle response,but after 10 minutes it just bogs out in dies... am I running it too rich or to lean any pointers please let me know thank you

Hello I bought a motor king 34CC And I'm having issues with the tuning it runs great for about 10 minutes great top speed, great low throttle response,but after 10 minutes it just bogs out in dies... am I running it too rich or to lean any pointers please let me know thank you

sounds like you could be running a little lean try opening about a 1/4 turn on the high needle and see what it does, when I bought my KingMotors Baja 5B with a 30.5cc the carb was way out of adjustment for the altitude of where I live. Also for me I like to run a new engine with an 8 to 1 ratio for gas mixture for about the first two or three tanks of gas then I drop back to a 6 to 1 ratio I just like to see a hint of smoke when it is running just so I know I am getting adequate lubrication the poor little engines are running a seriously high RPM.

Last edited:
Very nice guy's! Having a photo thread sure helped me out when deciding how things looked mounted on others buggies! Let's see how far it goes.

This was an excellent request for the group bud!
I already like the Plexiglas mods! that makes the buggy 10x more awesome looking and a place for stickers, i love stickers!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks