KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lance, send the man a new potato!

I already have a potato!.....LOL...I will try to to take better pics in the future!....LOL

I think that I don't give the camera enough time to react on focusing ,maybe something that can be programed
in it ,it is an old high end HP digital camera ,just haven't messed with the features!...:cool:

Sounds good up top. I don't think yoir super fat on the low end, may be just a tad. It had decent transition to WOT.
She is running well?? Even sounds good.

Thanks Guy's!...(y)

The reason why a say that it is a little fat on the L ,is that it has a slight stall on the throttle ,an it is a little hard to re-start ,my
theory is on that ,is it on the floody side ,but after it cools down ,it fires right up ,tomorrow ,I will lean it out some ,the top
end can stand a little bit too ,but does run pretty good an has some good speed for what it is!....My goal is to get it running reliable
an stable ,not too much on high performance ,but from a 23 cc ,to a 35 cc ,is good enough for me!..:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks