KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a carb issue cause as you fatten the low it still idles high. What carb is on it?

LOL....puney carb!.....

I was thinking that it isnt right for the bigger engine ,I been every where on & in it ,what ever I do ,doesn't
help ,I can let the buggy sit overnite an the next morning fire it up an it starts right up ,when I shut it off ,
an let it cool ,nothing ,almost seems a little floody!
However ,when I did run it ,it seem to have good power & throttle respond ,the plug color seems to be not
right either like it is not burning clean ,spark seems week as well ,I also considered that maybe the coil could
be week if that is possible!

I may see about a new coil ,one popped up on auction not too long ago off of a Zen 320 but missed the bid!
I will try getting a new coil & carb!...:cool:
Here is the sound of my 32 with v1 dominator.........sounds very different ?‍♂️

That sounds more cleaner ,way more!..(y)

Rovan coil?

Yea ,the original 10 year old 23 cc coil ,as the engine was a bare block when I bought it!
I had bought a new generic carb ,also took the diaphram parts an transfered over to the old carb with out change
in running!

Yea ,the original 10 year old 23 cc coil ,as the engine was a bare block when I bought it!
I had bought a new generic carb ,also took the diaphram parts an transfered over to the old carb with out change
in running!
Well the fact that it's a generic carb is probably why your always having tuning issues. Buy a real 990/1107 off ddm ? plus I doubt that old ass coil is helping anything

That'll do it. Thought you checked that

I had it off to check the gasket before ,may not of tighten it enough ,im putting loc-tite on now ,I got my lap top out side with me!
I shot a little vid ,but when I was messing around with the carb ,it was flopping around loose ,an Im like ,WTF!.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love your new signature thing cbaker ????

LOL...That has always been my sig on other forums for the past 12 years ,I had just recently put it on this one ,however ,
not too many people bash 5th scale like they would a nitro!....LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks