KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Gosh damn plug insulator feked me again ,been having issues starting it ,I looked down while trying to tune because it kept
cutting out an dieing ,an seen sparks dancing all over my cylinder head ,took it off an restarted it ,fired right up an smooth!

That spark plug boot is going in the trash can!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

That Gosh damn plug insulator feked me again ,been having issues starting it ,I looked down while trying to tune because it kept
cutting out an dieing ,an seen sparks dancing all over my cylinder head ,took it off an restarted it ,fired right up an smooth!

That spark plug boot is going in the trash can!....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Lucky your hand wasn't up there ⚡⚡?

Lucky your hand wasn't up there ⚡⚡?

LOL...yea but after I removed it an restarted it ,I for got about while I was tuning ,damn thing shock the hell out of me while
it was running!...:banghead:

It is bare now an doesn't shoot sparks on the head ,what is funny ,is with the boot on ,it does ,don't make sense!

Went out to test run ,now the steering servo quit ,but is an easy fix ,it is only a broken wire or came loose from the solder
joint inside ,it starts working as soon as I poke at the wire ,so I will fix that an try to get a run in!

Well ,I fixed my servo ,one of the wires broke off from the drive motor to the circuit board ,I soldered it ,I still have some
soldering skills left in me!....LOL

Try to get It back together an see if it will run!...:cool:

Heres a vid ,just now ,I think the puney pip is not allowing the engine to breath ,carb is still a little issue on trying to start ,but I seem to have
better idle range ,still need some tuning though!

I got it to start ,I started it earlier ,but the battery was dead in the go-pro ,then when I went to restart ,it wouldnt ,I haven't quite
figured out the issue yet ,not sure if it is a carb issue or what ,I will get the tires on tomorrow an get a street run!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks