KM Baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ,I think that I just about had enough of this unpredictable thing trying to deal with the idle an test run at the same time ,it
is getting worse ,so far I manage to wreck twice ,no real damage though thank God!

I am going to have to quit trying to run it until I figure out the idle ,first thing that has got to go is that stupid linkage set up ,
I will install a different servo horn to seperate the throttle off of the brake rod ,I have some of the rod from other stuff ,an see
if that will help with idle some ,after that ,then I may have to add another piece to the throttle hammer!

The thrlte hammer on the linkage side is installed upside down. But if it works then fek it, and for gawds sake get a proper air filter ?

LOL....I put it upside down so it don't interfere with the brake linkage ,I seperated the two so that I can better adjust the throttle ,
I have now have several ways to adjust & fine tune the throttle linkage with out fumbling around with the brake!..... :cool:

But when I tried on the radio ,the brake went the wrong way ,so I have to change the servo horn to the double an put the
brake rod on the other side of the horn ,easy fix ,I already have a dual horn!

I will take a vid later of it working ,my camera doesn't like close up shots!

Here is the vid of it working ,I went ahead an changed the horn ,it only took a few minutes ,so I will fire this up in a day or so
an see how it is going to react with running engine ,but now I have a full range of adjustability on throttle throw!... :cool:

have you tested it running?

Not yet ,I just said that in a day or so ,tomorrow & Wed. is my wifes days off ,she dosnt like the loud noise ,but will try if not ,
it will be Thurs.!
The only issue that I had could not get a idle ,I still may not ,I may have to add a leg on the hammer with a little screwed on washer!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks