Kraken cages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to google it.

KYDEX is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride materialsmanufactured by a company called Sekisui SPI who also own the ALLEN Thermoplastics brand. KYDEX is a world renowned brand name, with its uses spanning a huge range of industries, for a wide variety of uses.

It’s like Rubbermaid container plastic?

I had to google it.

KYDEX is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride materialsmanufactured by a company called Sekisui SPI who also own the ALLEN Thermoplastics brand. KYDEX is a world renowned brand name, with its uses spanning a huge range of industries, for a wide variety of uses.

It’s like Rubbermaid container plastic?

Similar, but harder. If you've ever seen a pistol holster that wasn't leather, then you have likely seen kydex. It's moldable with hot water, or with a heat gun.

Figured I'd post the latest tsk class 1 cage I got a week ago. Came with new panels, but wanted something different, so made some out of kydex. I figured since many run kraken cages we should post them here

View attachment 86218View attachment 86219View attachment 86220View attachment 86221View attachment 86222
Figured I'd post the latest tsk class 1 cage I got a week ago. Came with new panels, but wanted something different, so made some out of kydex. I figured since many run kraken cages we should post them here

View attachment 86218View attachment 86219View attachment 86220View attachment 86221View attachment 86222
What
Gauge or size kydex are you using .080 or .093?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks