KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACKDADDY83

Project "BLOODYMARY" is coming to life

Attachments

• 20181112_151811.jpg
    20181112_151811.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20181112_214335.jpg
    20181112_214335.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20181112_214348.jpg
    20181112_214348.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20181112_214400.jpg
    20181112_214400.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20181112_233007.jpg
    20181112_233007.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 17
So a silly question. Do you plan on bashing with this buggy? And do you plan on driving it on grass? I for see a lot of cleaning in your future. That's a lot of holes in that chassis. That bad boy is going to be better than a lawnmower . :ROFLMAO: Also watch out for big things to run into ...... Sneaky damn light poles. :mad: Looking good!

So a silly question. Do you plan on bashing with this buggy? And do you plan on driving it on grass? I for see a lot of cleaning in your future. That's a lot of holes in that chassis. That bad boy is going to be better than a lawnmower . :ROFLMAO: Also watch out for big things to run into ...... Sneaky damn light poles. :mad: Looking good!
+1 light poles suck, fun fact: that's how I broke my first RC fir the first time ? also if I was him I'd make little plates out of carbon fiber (so their super light) to block them holes. I think that would be sick!

Lol no I built the truck to be a street truck I have A little dirt trail area I will take it to occasionaly But for the most part it will be on the street I got Pro line bow ties on it now for the occasional trail I'm not done with the complete build yet I still have to get the cage,HOSTILE slicks & red Detroit performance beadlocks I'll keep an eye out for light poles ????

This is why the replacement chassis I've got now has no holes in it other than the one I machined into it for the on/off switch . Yeah I still can't beleive I broke the front end off like I did .
Every hpi Baja chassiss are super weak in the front area. I'm Gunna buy a scorpion unlimited stiffener (sounds wrong ?) fir my scorpion unlimited enclose chassis
CARBON FIBER? Maybe I can hydro dip plastic sections WHITE CARBON FIBER
CARHON BABBY CARBON! love carbon fiber, white carbon is cool looking, also red

Every hpi Baja chassiss are super weak in the front area. I'm Gunna buy a scorpion unlimited stiffener (sounds wrong ?) fir my scorpion unlimited enclose chassis

CARHON BABBY CARBON! love carbon fiber white carbon is cool looking, also red

Yup I bought the Scorpion Chassis and the Scorpion front stiffener plate and the Turtle racing upper plate . If I break the front end of this thing now ............. I don't know what I'd do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks