KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna take a sec my tools are at work I'll have to try n get it done this week..Ordering the cage n slicks and most likely a super bee kill swith right before christmas so should be finished for the new year ????
I'd get a super bee. This is Gunna be sick (again ? just needa emphasize my point alittle more ?) can't wait to rebuild my pile of a Baja. I'll make a thread. Ur my inspiration ? just I'll use black and red and alot more black than red

I'd get a super bee. This is Gunna be sick (again ? just needa emphasize my point alittle more ?) can't wait to rebuild my pile of a Baja. I'll make a thread. Ur my inspiration ? just I'll use black and red and alot more black than red
Nice bro bro....my buddy told me to sell it when it's built n build another one ???
So you decided to go with the black and red she should look sweet

Money talks...if my passion is another's pleasure. Gotta open up the first 1/5 scale RC track in Denver somehow keep all these young kids out here out of trouble...Have Nationals and nationwide championships out here would be sweet.....BIG DREAMS LOL mabey one day

JackDaddy- i would be all in to help with that as i am now after my second 5th scaler this month.

Let me know what i can do to help get a track out here. I’m in Aurora area.

Awsome bro well the obvious is money lol but I been looking into trying to scoop up around 5 acres in a nice area like Stapleton off I-70 and make a beautiful track.
Awsome bro well the obvious is money lol but I been looking into trying to scoop up around 5 acres in a nice area like Stapleton off I-70 and make a beautiful track.
I'm in Aurora as well

I hear you about setting aside some coin. Wonder if shops like Colpar or even HobbyTown would be interested in going in together to get something open?

Hey Z! I like this idea and will be looking into this seriously as well. The concern I have is permits, insurance costs and meeting regulations to have something open the public could use and feel safe.

JackDaddy has a great idea and I was serious to help make it a reality. I am no wealthy man, but can see what I can do to help make the idea into reality.

Hey Z! I like this idea and will be looking into this seriously as well. The concern I have is permits, insurance costs and meeting regulations to have something open the public could use and feel safe.

JackDaddy has a great idea and I was serious to help make it a reality. I am no wealthy man, but can see what I can do to help make the idea into reality.
I would really love to see this a reality. It would kind of show the people who think 1/5 scale is dead that 1/5 is certainly not dead!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks