Kraken Vekta.5 TT maintenance videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesota RC

Yo LSF members,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm disassembling my three RC's for maintenance and replace broken or upgrade stock parts. Instead of taking pictures to remember how to assemble them back together, I am recording each truck. The first one is the Kraken Vekta.5 TT.

The first video was finished today, and hope to begin editing tomorrow.

In the meantime, enjoy your Christmas and Christmas movies like Die Hard and Die Hard 2.

Joe, out.

Awesome man. I would work on editing it down a little more. It was almost 4 minutes before the first screw came out. This will be a great resource (y)
I try to edit some of the excess mumbling out but I also want to keep as much information as I can to help others. When I edit, I try to find a good stopping point, but I record until my battery dies so I have about 130 minutes of video to go over and trying to find that perfect point to edit out and continue with the video can become a editing nightmare. I don't want to cut off sentence or small description midway and having it a butchered up editing fiasco.

Here's the link to the videos: Kraken TT breakdown video

I should have included it when I made the first comment.

Last edited:
Makin vids and editing is a nightmare ?
I try to edit some of the excess mumbling out but I also want to keep as much information as I can to help others. When I edit, I try to find a good stopping point, but I record until my battery dies so I have about 130 minutes of video to go over and trying to find that perfect point to edit out and continue with the video can become a editing nightmare. I don't want to cut off sentence or small description midway and having it a butchered up editing fiasco.

Here's the link to the videos: Kraken TT breakdown video

I should have included it when I made the first comment.

After tearing it apart and reassembling it, I would say it was about 12 hours. The majority of the time spent was heating up bolts that had a half bottle of blue loctite and the clutch bolt having red loctite. Reassembling the rear was a challenge because of the trailing arms and control rods are independent so you are trying to bolt down four bolts and trying to get the rest to stay still long enough to both the rest in, before a light breeze ajar the ones not yet tighten down. - not "putting speed holes in" pissed but really close.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks