Kraken vekta problem .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barber213

Good afternoon and Happy Memorial Day . I’m having a problem with my truck . When I start it up . It takes off and I have to hold the brake to keep it from moving .

Last edited:
Can you read what you wrote and kinda fix it? Me reading it your stating as soon as you start it the truck is stopping with the brakes. Next sentence reads as soon as it starts it stalls and then takes off on you as If it's still running.

Can you read what you wrote and kinda fix it? Me reading it your stating as soon as you start it the truck is stopping with the brakes. Next sentence reads as soon as it starts it stalls and then takes off on you as If it's still running.
Sorry about that . I typing too fast . The issue is . When I start it . It takes power right away . I have to hold the brake to keep it from moving .

Ahh gotcha. Your idle is too high turn down the idle screw. Here's a pic, put the truck up so the wheels are off the ground, start it and slowly turn the idle down till the wheels stop spinning.
20230529_152843.jpg

Sorry about that . I typing too fast . The issue is . When I start it . It takes power right away . I have to hold the brake to keep it from moving .
Ahh gotcha. Your idle is too high turn down the idle screw. Here's a pic, put the truck up so the wheels are off the ground, start it and slowly turn the idle down till the wheels stop spinning.
View attachment 87550
Thank you so much . I will definitely do it . Thanks again .

I appreciate the help . I’m going keep working on it . It slows down almost to a stop . But the wheels spin a little . I’m new to this . Coming from an electric cars in the 80’s .

Sorry it took me a while to respond . Been busy . I resolved the issue with both my trucks . I took it to my local hobby shop and they tuned it . Have to change my fuel . It’s too rich . But they both are running great . Thanks for the help .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks