Kraken vekta servo ts555hv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run savox to but i have a kraken servo with busted gears just sitting so im trying to rebuild it if possible. Gears are cheaper to replace then servos all day. It just sucks that they have this servo out with no gears to buy separately or to service. come on kraken get your stuff together. People who bought rtr version with there servos are forced to completely change the servo instead of simple servicing gear kit its ???

I bought it new of a guy on ebay that wanted to get into gas cars but had no idea how to and sold it to me. So i don't have oe receipt

Same thing here guys , servos are getting redonkuluose !! I can't believe anybody would buy a Hi-Tech servo for $585 dollars are u kidding me , but even these $150-$200 dollar things are a bit much , wood b great if we could really them , believe me it's not about getting there act together , it's about M O N E Y !!! folks, it's a giant marketing trap , and OH YA !! ADICTION???

Rebuiding servos , GREAT !!! prospect , don't that's happening anytime soon , I'm starting to worry though ,,,, I've got 6 different rigs and I've never changed a servo , eather I'm in for some hard times financially or somebody doesn't no there E.P. A. 'S
???
I do believe these trubodores tires are going to the take me servo shopping soon though , things are huge , four marshmelliws aruond my vekta is how I can it

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks