KV5 shock ball upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Noxious

What’s up guys?
Wanting to up grade my upper front shock mounts that have washer. Rig is brand new. Any secrets on popping off stock ball.
or should I just wait till it happens then upgrade?

There should be the upgraded 8mm shock mounts included in the kit. You do not need the JS mounts. I'm running a 56lb kv5tt truck with no issue
So they are included? i've got the kit on the way
Also whay about centre shaft outdrives and rear tele shaft? they have captured pins/retaining rings now don't they?

Cheers

Yes they are included in the kit. There was issues back in the original the v1 versions, that's been addressed years ago now. I suggest you get the upgraded drive shaft
Ok thanks, i was planning on getting the rear cvd shaft.

I did have one back in 2018 and i had nothing but problems. I sold it after a couple of months

The assembly manual that's supplied is very nice. Tip: when you come to installing your diffs make sure they both are facing the same direction or the wheels will spin opposite form each other. Just take your time, anything in question, do ask a few of us here have vektas

You guys are troopers doing the whole build. I just wanted the RTR so I could drive right away. Call me impatient. Haha

It's the best way to get to know your rig and can guarantee that ample loctite was used in the proper places. I promise you know matter what rc anyone decides on purchasing they'll be tearing it apart at some point whether upgrading, maintenance, or breakages from heavy bashing. Some just love the build

It's the best way to get to know your rig and can guarantee that ample loctite was used in the proper places. I promise you know matter what rc anyone decides on purchasing they'll be tearing it apart at some point whether upgrading, maintenance, or breakages from heavy bashing. Some just love the build
Yep, pulled my engine and turned it into a 34cc. Very simple but learned about the truck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks