Kyosho nitro buggy build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its an inferno mp10...so the back story was the customer is going back to Puerto Rico on Monday and it needed to be finished before the weekend....i do favors for my hobby shop buddy. The body was kept by the owner to be painted...i was left with the buggy itself....and @Z.hb71 I never heard of reds racing. It looked like an amazing engine tho....i started at 1pm Thursday and went till 4am friday

So its an inferno mp10...so the back story was the customer is going back to Puerto Rico on Monday and it needed to be finished before the weekend....i do favors for my hobby shop buddy. The body was kept by the owner to be painted...i was left with the buggy itself....and @Z.hb71 I never heard of reds racing. It looked like an amazing engine tho....i started at 1pm Thursday and went till 4am friday
Yeah reds are high-end motors, I don't know how they stack up with other motors but I doubt they aren't anything short of badass.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/reds-racing/b866
Yours looks like the 721 scuderia but I have no idea.

Reds engines are basically a modded picco engine. They are powerful motors but little tricky to tune. I always raced kyoshos because they handle fantastic and engine choice was always novarossi. Only downside on the mp line up is the weak front arms. One wrong landing and replacement is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks