Laptops....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apple is a BS company that should be avoided at all cost. not only do they lie to costumers about repairs, design their products to be hard to repair (they want you to buy new) and they use software to slow down older hardware to "encourage people to upgrade". But worst of all...they lobby to remove peoples right to repair poop they have bought and paid for. With apple what you are paying for is bog standard PC hardware with an insanely overpriced case, screen and unix based operating system. Then there is the workers BS but who arent guilty of that. If you want to not have child labour in your Win PC or Mac go for Asus parts. Asus is almost entirely made by robots.

The one thing I don't think I have seen in this thread is. What are your needs? That should drive your purchance above all else. Bigger numbers doesn't always mean better. A fine example could be a gaming laptop. 4k screens are all the rage so they are put into everything. Unfortunately if you like to game, you are going to have a hard to finding a laptop GPU that can actually run modern games in 4K (if you are cost conscious) and then you will often look at a scaled down image. The problem with diode screens is that they only really look good at their native resol4ution.
Agree?..im subbed to that Louis side in u tube who.fixes appel stuff an hes been to amaorts of places fighting apple to allow the public to get thete shoddy apple poop fixed by sumone whos not a apple shop ?

well feking thing keeps frezzing up?....crashing..☹....says memory configured wrong...?....if i give it the slightest tap/knock it feks up ?...so I've done me taxs for last year ?...and now its being factory reset and ebay have given me a returns lable..?...so atleast i got me taxs done ?...guess I'll jus have use me fone for...wel.....u know... :p ..
nx time im gonna buy from a ebay shop which gives 1 year warrantys on there poop.?..i should of went with the e shop i was gonna use? rather then saving the 40 quid i did ..?ahh well :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Vintage 2007 nice . Will it run win10 or are you going to run Linux on it. If I had known you wanted something old I would have sold you an old HP laptop I have that I use for my Motorcycle to adjust my Dynojet PC3 program. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm not sure but I think it has Windows XP on it .
e bay? .yeah not new ...but was £1600 rrp...so gota b half about even now ?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184202635521
That's almot 2000 dollars US. you paid for a laptop that was build in 2007? Holy Crap You could have bought a new laptop for less than the 1600 you paid for this one. Hope it works well for you.

Last edited:
Vintage 2007 nice . Will it run win10 or are you going to run Linux on it. If I had known you wanted something old I would have sold you an old HP laptop I have that I use for my Motorcycle to adjust my Dynojet PC3 program. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm not sure but I think it has Windows XP on it .

That's almot 2000 dollars US. you paid for a laptop that was build in 2007? Holy Crap You could have bought a new laptop for less than the 1600 you paid for this one. Hope it works well for you.
fek knows tbh??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks