Large Jet Boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

429CV23

Anyone here built a large jet boat? I have most everything needed to get mine going on the way; 45" hull, 400A ESC, 5694 1000kV motor, 50mm jet drive with reverse bucket, receiver, 15kg servos, etc. Will be using (4) 6s cells in series/parallel config. (likely just 2 in series to start).
I'm pretty new to electric; have had nitro models for decades, but only a couple of electrics along the way.

Anyone here built a large jet boat? I have most everything needed to get mine going on the way; 45" hull, 400A ESC, 5694 1000kV motor, 50mm jet drive with reverse bucket, receiver, 15kg servos, etc. Will be using (4) 6s cells in series/parallel config. (likely just 2 in series to start).
I'm pretty new to electric; have had nitro models for decades, but only a couple of electrics along the way.
Make sure you have a fishing pole and a good top water lure like a Zara spook. Lure flies real far.

I've recently gotten into the large boats as well. Welcome aboard...yes pun intended ....... are you using an actual jet drive? Pics of the build as well(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks