Large scale wheelie bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know what hardware stores you have local to you, but at both sutherlands and lowes the metal peices are near the nuts and bolts section. either on the same row or one row over. Basically you either gotta ask and employee and hope theyre not stupid or you gotta walk each row till you find it. usually its next to the nuts and bolts though.

that doesn't go for all of them, some of the people working in the departments have been there a long time and have worked in a trade that required what ever is in there department. Most however have been hired simply because they were available and no one else wanted the job. You usually get a response like "dude i just work here, how am i supposed to know where that is".

Awsome Wheelie Bar

Yamadude that Wheelie bar looks awsome. where can I get 1 of those, I've been looking for something like this.

I know this is kinda simple but man it works reallly good.And its tough no flex and not going to break.I made this for doing some strait line sand/street dragging.All hand made by a Carpender lol.
IMG_1495.gif
IMG_1493.gif
IMG_1467.jpg

My wheelie bar:

DSC02918.jpg

Modified wheelie bar:

wheelie-bar1.jpg

I'm thinking of making it a two wheel instead of one. Do you think it would be better or worse?:helpsmilie:

Just finished my one off wheelie bar! It's for my not a MT anymore dragster!

ae749774.jpg
88c5e286.jpg
fa1a8ed5.jpg

It's made of 1/4" solid round bar with the Modified RC wheel. This was a pain! Just from the heat of the mig tweaked it! But I'm happy with it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks