leopard lwb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi cheers guys,
the chassi is 3mm steel plate that i think once ive finished postioning every thing will have a diet job on it then a plastic skid pan put on

Roofchopper, do you think you would make the whole chassis tubular? That would be a cool looking buggy.
I don't believe i've seen one done yet except for Brice Arnold's from Baja Skunkworks.

Chris

hi zouz, one of my other cars is a hpi baja 4wd conversion based on the icelandic hill climbers (formula offroad), which is tubbed also got a sandscorcher 1/5 in alloy

hi cheers , the formula offroader will have a 29cc with hopfully some nos, i did wonder if it would spin those paddles up enough to aquaplane on water:boat:

hi voo, duno yet, seen a few on the bay but the engine a way off yet, still waiting for the machine shop to do a couple of jobs on the shaft drive, its only been a couple of months:no:

arr voo, top secrete, its like one of them frankystein films, mad men under ground stiching hpi to fg, if it works its so easy to convert your baja to 4wd shaftdrive:clown:
DSC02127.jpg

cheers mate, was tempted to give it a spin in the carpark today,but its only takked together, last time i did that with the quad conversion i rolled it and it fell apart:clown:, rebuilt the shoxs instead:boat:

cheers mate, was tempted to give it a spin in the carpark today,but its only takked together, last time i did that with the quad conversion i rolled it and it fell apart:clown:, rebuilt the shoxs instead:boat:

so what you doin with the body? you guna extend the leo shell or leave it open????????????

if you leave it open you'll need to cover the radio gear though matey :cool2:

Last edited:
Back