leopard lwb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, duno about a spoiler, might be a few alloy panels like the roof, just to give it some dimension and to cover up some parts, the radio will go in a waterproof box, i like the raw metal look of the chassi, might just clear coat it

hi, duno about a spoiler, might be a few alloy panels like the roof, just to give it some dimension and to cover up some parts, the radio will go in a waterproof box, i like the raw metal look of the chassi, might just clear coat it

yeah mate should look cool, be like the little super buggies in the corrs championship :cool2::cool2:

Fuel tank is one thing but what about taking the engine out. Either way it doesn't matter, that thing is a piece of art..

Way to go roofchopper

Chris

nail every thing down with abit of weld and wait for a nice day :boat: trouble is it dark when i start work and finish work 7 days aweek:no:

looking good mucker well thought threw
will this be a one off or do you have some thing else in mind

hey voo2doo is that git Paul daniels still alive and is he still banging Debbie then its been a long time for me now that im in clog land lol

hey voo2doo is that git Paul daniels still alive and is he still banging Debbie then its been a long time for me now that im in clog land lol

:clown::clown: paul daniels yeah the daft old gits still here :clown::clown:

Afraid so Sickboy.That Debbie mcGee was a bit of a stunner 20 years ago now its a case of the scrapheap..:(
J.

cheers mate, might get out this sunday, got the hpi dakar to vid and this one if i can nail it in time and it aint raining

hi cheers mate, i remembered your coment about a wing and sized one up, the white brackets are copys of the wing mounts on my kyosho arc buggy and fit perfect with the baja wing, i think some panels might be in order now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks