Let the anticipation start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good guess BTB, again you are the master!!! The only problem with the Version 1, is all the weight of the pipe is on the back tires. It helps with the wheelie factor, but really hurts the turning radius... For more than one reason... Ie, the weight of the pipe is high (Center of gravity) and because the power the pipe makes... Ie wheelies. It kills my turning ability... Unless you are trying to race, wheelies don't ever get old! Or I can just hammer on it, then it turns on a dime... (Doughnuts)

Trip..

Nice looking radio gear! You didn't make the poor girl ride on the back of your rig all the way home did you? LOL. Best trade of a Savage I have ever seen! Time to start playing!! What's first on you list of upgrades?

Trip..

Nice looking radio gear! You didn't make the poor girl ride on the back of your rig all the way home did you? LOL. Best trade of a Savage I have ever seen! Time to start playing!! What's first on you list of upgrades?

Trip..

I rides in relative comport in a side box, it has a companion in there in the Firestorm, poor FS is getting a complex from being near so Huge a RC :)

1st upgrade I think will be a jetpro silenced pipe.

I rides in relative comport in a side box, it has a companion in there in the Firestorm, poor FS is getting a complex from being near so Huge a RC :)

1st upgrade I think will be a jetpro silenced pipe.

If you want a better pipe yet, get yourself a DDM 130 dominator. It is loud though, but makes crazy power and the quality of hte pipe is superior, it doesn't look like somone was learning to weld on it. lol

Good Choice!! Are you thinking about the version 1 or the version 2? I have the version 1 it is cool and boosts power dramatically, but it doesn't steer like it did stock. It pushes in turns, but it sure does a lot of wheelies...

Trip..

p.s when I transport my baby I have it seatbelted in the front or back seat!! ...Making her freeze like that, geesh! lol I'm just messing with you...

Last edited:
If you want a better pipe yet, get yourself a DDM 130 dominator. It is loud though, but makes crazy power and the quality of hte pipe is superior, it doesn't look like somone was learning to weld on it. lol

I need the silenced pipe as I do a lot of parking lot running and I have already pissed off some drivers this morning lol. 1st run 1st complaint, off to a good start lol.

Good Choice!! Are you thinking about the version 1 or the version 2? I have the version 1 it is cool and boosts power dramatically, but it doesn't steer like it did stock. It pushes in turns, but it sure does a lot of wheelies...

Trip..

p.s when I transport my baby I have it seatbelted in the front or back seat!! ...Making her freeze like that, geesh! lol I'm just messing with you...

ROFLMAO I don't know weather I wanna go low end or high end. The gears are supposed to be more towards the high end ratio as he didn't want wheelies.

The version 2 is a cool pipe and helps with handling, but in order to work on anything on the front end of the truck, you are going to have to take the pipe off. Just a thought..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks