Let's Play a Shell Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I come from the automotive and before that aerospace (cars, aircraft) worlds- and certain pieces are just made to be disposable. They show wear and toss them. That being said, hats off to Doug for making that work. I see Doug has a full mod OBR, but not a Reed motor....
Yes its a piston port full mod 34?

Nope no floats it's a diaphram carb. Take the carb apart. Take pictures as you go. I want to see it. Walbro carbs don't typically give lean issue till they are very dirty as there is a secondary filter/screen in the carb after the fuel pump. Before the fuel gets to go to the metering side.

Nope no floats it's a diaphram carb. Take the carb apart. Take pictures as you go. I want to see it. Walbro carbs don't typically give lean issue till they are very dirty as there is a secondary filter/screen in the carb after the fuel pump. Before the fuel gets to go to the metering side.

Will do, Sean. Appreciate your help. Looking forward to learning a few things. I actually did buy a rebuild kit for it. I know another one of the Zen Masters here posted a really kick ass rebuild tutorial for these things.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks