Lets see your internet speed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14.4!! Hell, that was the Sh!t in it's day!!! I had a 2,400 baud modem until 98!!! Talk about slow!!

I still have a dial-up modem I could hook up and record a sound clip for you, if you want!! You could use the sound clip for fun..

Every time my cousin logs onto AOL he says, "Oh cool, I connected at 48.8!!" LMAO!!! He is an AOL with dial up user, It took him 2 hours to download a 2 minute vid from youtube!! Then I told him about my 20 meg connection:lol:

Last edited:
14.4!! Hell, that was the Sh!t in it's day!!! I had a 2,400 baud modem until 98!!! Talk about slow!!

I still have a dial-up modem I could hook up and record a sound clip for you, if you want!! You could use the sound clip for fun..

Every time my cousin logs onto AOL he says, "Oh cool, I connected at 48.8!!" LMAO!!! He is an AOL with dial up user, It took him 2 hours to download a 2 minute vid from youtube!! Then I told him about my 20 meg connection:lol:

hahaha, you still have your old modem, i can still feel the rage inside me yelling at the modem to hurry up

im sure i could find that sound clip online, i should use it for the turn-on sound of my xp computers, lol

hahaha, you still have your old modem, i can still feel the rage inside me yelling at the modem to hurry up

im sure i could find that sound clip online, i should use it for the turn-on sound of my xp computers, lol

I have to go over to my cousins house, where dial up is the only thing he can get...

As soon as I can get it, I will send it to you! :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks