Life changes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
Well I'm 62 years young now , I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm not chasing elk anymore , and pretty much done shooting critters for the freezer anymore , so I've sold my two rifles to get this upgrade motor for the raminator truck , pretty excited to sip a cold one in a chair and fly this thing around , instead of me being the cold one sitting in a tree stand , or popsicle stand I like to call it , still waiting for the motor to be available , but I'm second on the list , OH YES ! IT WILL BE MINE !!

Well I'm 62 years young now , I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm not chasing elk anymore , and pretty much done shooting critters for the freezer anymore , so I've sold my two rifles to get this upgrade motor for the raminator truck , pretty excited to sip a cold one in a chair and fly this thing around , instead of me being the cold one sitting in a tree stand , or popsicle stand I like to call it , still waiting for the motor to be available , but I'm second on the list , OH YES ! IT WILL BE MINE !!

What motor you going with?

Yes , I noticed that too , but a RC max in this thing I think would be stretching the platform a little , more of a climber , jumper , donuts n stuff , I think that would be a little much , but ya , like to see that , this money thing is rediculuose for sure , won't be doing any more 5 scale upgrades like this any more , but I do see some better steering servoes in the future , surechanged the vekta

Yes , I noticed that too , but a RC max in this thing I think would be stretching the platform a little , more of a climber , jumper , donuts n stuff , I think that would be a little much , but ya , like to see that , this money thing is rediculuose for sure , won't be doing any more 5 scale upgrades like this any more , but I do see some better steering servoes in the future , surechanged the vekta
Don't need to get their biggest engine.

Just love these leathal threat products ,kinda fits the colorIMG_20200106_175646.jpg
PERZACHLY ! To much power ,but those motors are so powerful and cool all at once , I'd love to put one in my Vekta , but jeeeeeze !!! Gotta change all kinds of stuff then replace all the stuff the motor throws off into the bushes?
PERZACHLY ! To much power ,but those motors are so powerful and cool all at once , I'd love to put one in my Vekta , but jeeeeeze !!! Gotta change all kinds of stuff then replace all the stuff the motor throws off into the bushes?

I looked into the RC max , deal , it would be $1400 , and cost of clutch housing , matchup , depending on where you wanna go with that , it's looking like $1800 , am I wrong ? Not really sure but that's what it looks like

For a 50gt yes that's about right.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks