Life changes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is the clutch. Many of the smaller engines use a 62mm clutch and it may not be enough to move 80lbs. I'm sure It will definitely heat up fast with the power and weight. 110mm is a much better choice but it sucks it only comes in the bigger engines.

My guess is the clutch. Many of the smaller engines use a 62mm clutch and it may not be enough to move 80lbs. I'm sure It will definitely heat up fast with the power and weight. 110mm is a much better choice but it sucks it only comes in the bigger engines.
?Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Just a different/bigger clutch and carrier. Similar to how Losi/baja/Vekta are all different.

I talked via e mail with RC max guys , there going to make a fit kit for the raminator in the 70 and 81 , 110 mm clutch , it runs $2400 , I would love to do it but that's out of my reach ,,rrrats !!
When you consider a raminator is over 3k it’s a good deal. A nice motor from them for a losi or Baja cost more then the original rig new. Pull the trigger and write a thank you note :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hillariouse !! , I totally get it , but health issues at my age somehow in some crazy way out wieghs torque ?I'm just doing the t.m.r. rout , and trying to stay out of the hobby shops , ,,, to a point of course ?as I said before , I sold some stuff to get to this point on the raminator project , and finances are a issue , u no ,,,, with staying married n stuff ?

Hillariouse !! , I totally get it , but health issues at my age somehow in some crazy way out wieghs torque ?I'm just doing the t.m.r. rout , and trying to stay out of the hobby shops , ,,, to a point of course ?as I said before , I sold some stuff to get to this point on the raminator project , and finances are a issue , u no ,,,, with staying married n stuff ?
That’s the nature of forums... your wrong no matter what :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

A B S U G U L O O O L Y , I gave up missle launching for chasen critters long ago , after almost being killed by some clown , who's a member of the moving pumpkin patch on opening day of elk season , I bow hunt for the past 10 years , and can shoot 90% bulls from 50 yards , the last thing I need is a missle launcher with a Hubble telescope mounted on it , to get a critter in the freezer , missle launchers are lazy and careless , and I have no reason to own any , anymore , as for home protection , well some creepy ,crook creep , or crimanal , can come find out how much time and money I spend at the range , it's actually gotten boring , harder to miss than to hit bulls all day , I'm well protected in that sense of weponry, as for being wrong ? Well I'm married so that doesn't bother me anymore , so I'll keep pecking away at this jikker box , without being offended ,,, ( much ? )As for hunting , I've been a serious Hunter all my life , and alot of things about it theses days makes it just plain senseless , like just for one ,,, that slacked jawed yokle who thinks he's cool in his full blown headers and deasle train disguised as a truck , buzzing around dirt country roads , packn a Hubble on a missle launcher , setting his launcher on his door and taking pot shots at what evers moving on the second horizon until it quits moving , now there's a reason to stay home and build a 5 scale for spring

Last edited:
I'm pretty much following the footsteps of Doc , on RC Sparks , he's putting in the r motor now , he started it almost had a runnawzy , throttle setting messed up , he had to change the clutch , e clip came off , he should be running it next video , pretty interesting to see it all before it starts for me , already looked at primal RC video , it's pretty simple stuff , looking at the truck as they go along in the video , only thing I worry about is the lock Tite on all those big bolts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks