Look at this wing for the 5t!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wing looks hella nice! Nice way to set your trucks look apart from everyone else. I asked him this:

I see several slits on the wing portion. Is the horizontal wing welded to the two vertical connector plates or does it easily slide on and off? These cars tumble so I'd hope it is a permanent connection.
Also... I'd prefer "5ive-T" not be written on the wing portion... can it come blank with no writing?

Thanx

Now AAA or the Alibaba clans needs to steal this idea and make their durable plastic version of it. It actually looks better to me than all other wings out there for the 5ive-T. I'd buy it...

That wing looks hella nice! Nice way to set your trucks look apart from everyone else. I asked him this:

I see several slits on the wing portion. Is the horizontal wing welded to the two vertical connector plates or does it easily slide on and off? These cars tumble so I'd hope it is a permanent connection.
Also... I'd prefer "5ive-T" not be written on the wing portion... can it come blank with no writing?

Thanx

Now AAA or the Alibaba clans needs to steal this idea and make their durable plastic version of it. It actually looks better to me than all other wings out there for the 5ive-T. I'd buy it...
I'd like to know the answer to ur question too. Plz post the response. I think this would go good on ur 5t, especially with the silver rcmax, it would set it off Imo! I'mma ask dude and see if I could fit one to my bajas cage and tell me if it can come blank cuz if I do get one I obvs would like to blank

I'd like to know the answer to ur question too. Plz post the response. I think this would go good on ur 5t, especially with the silver rcmax, it would set it off Imo! I'mma ask dude and see if I could fit one to my bajas cage and tell me if it can come blank cuz if I do get one I obvs would like to blank
I kind of would like to see that wing have a little more surface area on it. It sort of small but it still looks great. I wonder too what sort of damage would occur from a rollover.

I kind of would like to see that wing have a little more surface area on it. It sort of small but it still looks great. I wonder too what sort of damage would occur from a rollover.
If the aluminum is sturdy enough and not tin foil I think it should be fine ? I do agree it is kinda small but still good. I think it might be big enough for a Baja with a tc cage like mine cuz it's much much narrower I think. I might just make my own and make it exactly how I want mine ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks