Look out BZM, the chinese are coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's the next hot motor! I want one!
What it needs, to really set it apart from everyone would be a ceramic coated piston!!!!

Last edited:
there is always room in the hobby for competition, the truth will come in the testing its reliability and if it really has the HP they claim. The price makes it definitely worth consideration. But for now I will stick with the ones I already know that have already proven their selves, I have been a victim, trying to save a buck by purchasing items that looked and seemed to be a bargain and instead turned out to be a waste of money and still had to buy the item I started to buy in the first place. I had to learn the hard way. But that being said there are the exceptions and this might be one?

Oh I still want a builder going into this motor. Gizmomotors . I like the design that was done and also the webbing in the castings that was done. I want to have the motor with a great builder modifying it. I think that with Gizmos experience with carbs will pay off.

It took 2 years for the Chinese to clone the baja. 2 years and we had 5T clones. 2 years we had Losi clones. 2 years and now we have BZM clones.....

Anyone see a pattern?

Now that HPI is not it's own company we are seeing the new King Star motor...King Star...King motor...HHHMMMMM.....

Decided ill be the test dummy with this thing and pulled the trigger on ordering one. I'll let you know what I think. So far there been great about answering my question promptly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks