Look out BZM, the chinese are coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry but I just don't see the appeal in the bigger cc motors there just to much money[silly money in some cases]and just not needed I couldn't imagine my fg bug with any more power
More updated news will be launghed on the forum and our website.
Facebook:Trevor Shen
Area RC

Compared to? I really need to send this OBR reed back I don't know who did the porting on it but this is the first motor from OBR that I was not happy with and with the money I have spent I don't want another loss if u know what I mean never had a BZM motor but if anyone or yourself has an OBR 30.5 reed that they can compare this motor to I would appreciate the feedback and I'm not bad mouthing OBR I just think this one was not right 8edabyde.jpg

Previous owner had a obr twin,obr reeds and promods..if you get a scz don't change the flywheel.. keep the heavy flywheel.. we did a test with his and you loose a ton of bottom end with a light weight flywheel. He loves it tho.

[ame]http://youtu.be/K86wBaB9xqc[/ame] this was done today its broken in..5sc with the scz..as you can see it humps. He has a buncha other videos but thats what is in the white 5sc ..scz 9hpd motor,990 carb bzm pipe. Video is blah on these things but ive seen it in person for the price i think its great

Last edited:
Welcome to SCZ Racing.You can access our online shop to see E-290 engine.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/826579
More new product are coming soon.
To bad I can't buy from aliexpress!!!!!!!!!! They don't ship to Washington State.

May because it is a major port (Seattle) to our country???? I don't know??? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder how many other states are no able to use aliexpress????????

Last edited:
To bad I can't buy from aliexpress!!!!!!!!!! They don't ship to Washington State.

May because it is a major port (Seattle) to our country???? I don't know??? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder how many other states are no able to use aliexpress????????
hello,friend.
If you need to place order from SCZ Racing, please let me know your paypal address, I will send invoice for you.You can e-mail at [email protected] or skype:sczracing.Thank you for your contact.

Compared to? I really need to send this OBR reed back I don't know who did the porting on it but this is the first motor from OBR that I was not happy with and with the money I have spent I don't want another loss if u know what I mean never had a BZM motor but if anyone or yourself has an OBR 30.5 reed that they can compare this motor to I would appreciate the feedback and I'm not bad mouthing OBR I just think this one was not right 8edabyde.jpg
If you think something is wrong with your engine send it in and we would be more then happy to take a look. Won't charge you to look at it and if it's something on our end we will repair at no charge to you.

Just bought one of these little monsters! I've waited a few months heard nothing but good things. Can't wait till it shows up!!

Thanks for your like buddy.Recently we are developing more new products and new vids will be updated.Pls wait and see it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks