Look to get in 1/5 on-road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Any updates on your cars?
Would be interested to see what your doing with them.

Regards
BM

I had ordered the Evo in May, end of august was still not shipping so I cancelled the order. Might be looking at a Contrast Neox for next season, FG service seems to suck these days so I will hold on their products till they get their poop together. I have been running the sportsline a bit and starting to get setup right, but for the evo its on the ice for now.

I had ordered the Evo in May, end of august was still not shipping so I cancelled the order. Might be looking at a Contrast Neox for next season, FG service seems to suck these days so I will hold on their products till they get their poop together. I have been running the sportsline a bit and starting to get setup right, but for the evo its on the ice for now.

Yes. I understand FG got sold so I guess it will take some time to get reorganized. If I was going to buy a touring car I don't know what I would get. Maybe the Mecatec FW-01. That car look sweet ...... Expensive though!

Regards
BM

Hows the Sportline? Have you been able to run her at all during the Winter? I suspect not.
Haven't been able to run any of my cars at all this time. Still, spring is just around the corner now.

The last word I had was that FG are now shipping cars and spares as "usual" Are you still considering an Evo or Contrast?
Have you had a look at the Mecatech FW-01 or the new RS5 T-15? They look very sharp!
Was considering getting a Mecatech myself?!!?

Regards
BM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks