Looking at Picking Up a Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No buddy...

Am on the public bus and/or the metro or any place and it makes me look like some pervert...
Browsing the forum anywhere public and have already received a few weird stares. I have to read the thread cropping out the left side of the page.

Sorry to say, its childish and annoying, am past puberty, a while back.

Last edited:
No buddy...

Am on the public bus and/or the metro or any place and it makes me look like some pervert...
Browsing the forum anywhere public and have already received a few weird stares. I have to read the thread cropping out the left side of the page.

Sorry to say, its childish and annoying, am past puberty, a while back.

I'm well past puberty too but I like it just for a bit of fun.
Have you tried putting your thumb over the left side of the page??
If it's a problem talk to Woodie and he'll let me know if he wants it changed.

Let's get this thread back on track please...

Since I picked up the FG Beetle Pro instead, I am still looking at a Losi 5B but maybe later this year or next.

Let's get this thread back on track please...

Since I picked up the FG Beetle Pro instead, I am still looking at a Losi 5B but maybe later this year or next.

I'm saving for a 5B myself.
Looks like the ideal buggy to me.
The fact that it's basically a roller in kit form is even better as it lets me build it my way instead of having to upgrade.
PS Don't let my wife hear about it.

Hi Whoduh,

Actually I am going to change the plan. Will put back the G260RC engine into the FG and just purchase a G290 or G320 for the Losi later.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks