Looking for a new battery, opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rgarbarino

I currently have a Dynamite Reaction 5200 Lipo. I'm looking at getting a second of the same battery. Also looking at the Killer RC 6000 Lipo. The Killer is about $12 less. Is one better than the other?

I currently have a Dynamite Reaction 5200 Lipo. I'm looking at getting a second of the same battery. Also looking at the Killer RC 6000 Lipo. The Killer is about $12 less. Is one better than the other?

The lack of info is overwhelming dude. Not to be mean but what is the battery going to be used for. Is it for your receiver your transmitter or is this for a e-car. Even this "Dynamite Reaction 5200 Lipo " doesn't give us a lot to go on. I have 3c that are in that range for my boats .

I hear what he is saying. I think I some point I will charge at 7.2 amps. My charger will charge alway to 20A, I bought it for charging up to 6C battery for SAB 500 heli.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks