Looking for feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterleon

EMPIRE RC
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Hey y’all I want to turn my YouTube into a dedicated RC channel so I’m changing my name and adding a logo. Can I get some conservative criticism on this. Be easy on me it only took like 18 hours so hate will be taken extremely personal ????8FD43C72-9FE0-4B85-9082-45EC20EA96F2.jpeg
Or this because piston is singular9182315B-885D-4276-BB25-C9CB8AD0B2D2.jpeg

??????????

You said you wanted feedback ?‍♂️
And thats what I thought ??‍♂️
The feedback was good the comparison of pictures pissed me off?
The feedback was good the comparison of pictures pissed me off?
I’m not even sold on the name or the logo I may go with a simple design like the mod logo. I feel like what I have is too complex.

Last edited:
Not seeing a broken piston in the logo. What about Brown Bomber RC or Mudbutt RC? The choice of logos would be limitless.:poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What is the main theme of your channel going to be? Broken Piston RC leads me to believe that your channel is going to be specific to repairs. In my opinion, @crucialRC has a great name and logo. His name is not specific to any type of RC. Although his logo has a buggy, I wouldn't be surprised to see boats or aircraft on his channel.

A name like FastLane RC or Pitstop RC, your logo with a checkered flag background, would be good for a racing/ tune-up/ up grade channel.

Out of the current logos posted, the second one looks the best to me.

I don't dig the red at all except for on rc. Then take the 3rd option and do the darker black on both piston and broken.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks