Looking for info parts etc to convert DBXLE2->MTXLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@21bangbang your still kicking the stock engine, right?
You can get upgraded spindles that will fit, the db and mt are I interchangeable for that aspect. With more power you will be harder on them. I have 1 inch extenders on my db, haven't noticed too much difference in bearing life, but my tires are much smaller then the mtxl.
Edit, arnt the Xmaxx tires have a goofy hub?
I am. The 29cc CY that came in my mtxl is a screamer. It outruns my dbxl with the zen 29cc in it. Its either a fantastic engine, or the losi tuned pipe is a great pipe. I have my doubts its the pipe. It looks like it was made by a blind man.

This wouldn’t be my first big conversion. I feel like the DBXL-E 2.0 is a great platform. However I don’t much like the Spektrum ESC so that will be one of the first things to go. The 780kv motor seems good. Has anyone looked into running sidebyside motor setup in these? Adding another 780kv and using a couple 200amp esc’s maybe on 10-12s? As I’m starting with power plant to find what will break first. I don’t mind a bit of overkill in power as I can tune the ESC’s as needed just don’t want to overheat the motors. Aside from that do any of the MTXL parts work on the DBXLE2?

hit me up, I have many of the parts you will need and the plastic is basically new. shoot me a text.
305-879- seven nine nine zero

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks