Looking for servos for 5ive-T

kpr

Thread starter #1
Looking for really good servos for my five t

Last edited:

Buzzsaw46

My understanding is the stock steering servo is a rebadged Savox SV-0236. A few years back a lot of people were quite disappointed with the Savox, maybe they have improved the QC since then. The Hitec D840 & D845 get really good reviews, and I have been happy with my D845's. Recently I have been on a weight reduction kick and have been thinking about the Spektrum S9020 as its 3oz lighter than the D845, I've also been thinking about going to a standard sized throttle/brake servo and am drawn to the Savox 2230SG & 2290SG.

If you are just out bashing around I would go with the D845, if you plan to race I would look at the lighter weight options.

kpr

Thread starter #4
My understanding is the stock steering servo is a rebadged Savox SV-0236. A few years back a lot of people were quite disappointed with the Savox, maybe they have improved the QC since then. The Hitec D840 & D845 get really good reviews, and I have been happy with my D845's. Recently I have been on a weight reduction kick and have been thinking about the Spektrum S9020 as its 3oz lighter than the D845, I've also been thinking about going to a standard sized throttle/brake servo and am drawn to the Savox 2230SG & 2290SG.

If you are just out bashing around I would go with the D845, if you plan to race I would look at the lighter weight options.
Thank you

I have it for steering on my Losi DBXL-E no racing no prolonged times maybe 30 minutes at a time I just find that for 50 dollars can't go wrong. Go to RC Juice check the warranty or spend the money on spectrum s9020.