Losi 1/5 scale 4 wheel drive truck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dosent seem right,my all aluminom nutech tb2 with zmc chassis ways 33 and my hurrax toxyc which is all aluminom tips the scale at 31,37 thats a lead weight.

The 5ive has a big body and a full roll cage that will add a few pounds. Plus it's 2" wider and 2.5" longer than a Baja 5SC.

my hurrax pyrad weighs 37lbs and goes like stink,..it does have an obr 27.2 full mod and a vrc pipe but you'd never believe it weighed as much as it does, no doubt a good pipe will wake the losi up by a pretty substantial amount....i'm sure as soon as Dino at jetpro gets his hands on a truck they'll be pipes shortly thereafter, ddm will make one and i'm betting there will be a vrc propipe for this before too long as well :)

my hurrax pyrad weighs 37lbs and goes like stink,..it does have an obr 27.2 full mod and a vrc pipe but you'd never believe it weighed as much as it does, no doubt a good pipe will wake the losi up by a pretty substantial amount....i'm sure as soon as Dino at jetpro gets his hands on a truck they'll be pipes shortly thereafter, ddm will make one and i'm betting there will be a vrc propipe for this before too long as well :)

And if it was lighter it would go even faster and handle better. I understand what you are saying but fact is weight is lost HP. All so the Losi does not have all the alloy your Hurrax has. Yes I think the Losi will be a good vehicle but still waiting on the true test the end user that will give a true opinion not someone trying to sell it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks