Losi 5b center diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just compare the part #s in your assembly manual and see, spur gear and ring gear most time have different offsets and bolt spreads
I was looking at our 5b manual and it shows only one diff! Rear only ! ....Got to love the simple man car ! Lol

Last edited:
just compare the part #s in your assembly manual and see, spur gear and ring gear most time have different offsets and bolt spreads
I was looking at our 5b manual and it shows only one diff! Rear only ! ....Got to love the simple man car ! Lol
Thanx for looking a?? although irp and pro am dff cup are sold to fit anywhere ? they don't stipulate only center or only front/rear???
Same for the dbxl/mtxl platform. All 3 diffs are the same.
Did the dbxl come with an alloy center?
Tlr did a plastic center and the other two plastic ?

Thanx for looking a?? although irp and pro am dff cup are sold to fit anywhere ? they don't stipulate only center or only front/rear???

Did the dbxl come with an alloy center?
Tlr did a plastic center and the other two plastic ?
you do know that I was yanking your chain, I was talking about 2wd hpi 5b.....Rear only! But still your manual should show breakdown with part#s and that will tell ya if you can mix up the group or not

you do know that I was yanking your chain, I was talking about 2wd hpi 5b.....Rear only! But still your manual should show breakdown with part#s and that will tell ya if you can mix up the group or not
Why only yanking his chain!????? I could use a good yank right now, feeling a little cramped up. ???? But I looked and the front diff cup is LOSB3201, center diff cup is TLR252010, and rear is LOSB3201. So front and rear are the same but the center is different

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks